Stag & Hen Climbing
Full Day / per person
Disount available for 6+
Half Day / per person
Discount available for 6+
Hang out with your friends on the sunny Dorset sea cliffs. Climb and abseil on some classic Jurassic coast routes. You’ll learn essential rope work skills, such as tying climbing knots, belaying and putting on safety equipment correctly. We can access areas of the coast that other companies cannot, meaning you can enjoy your climbing experience away from the crowds. Our expert instructors will make your stag or hen as adrenaline fuelled or as relaxed as you like.
- Our stag and hen sessions are held on Portland.
- Swanage can be requested for small groups.
Kit List (to bring)
- Trainers or climbing shoes
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- Food and Water
- Camera (optional)
What makes us different
- Our instructors have the highest rock climbing
- Get away from the crowds, we can access exciting
parts of the coast where other companies can’t.
- Quality safety equipment supplied.
- Whatever your ability our locations have climbs to
- Competitive group prices.
- A basic level of fitness is required
- Minium age 18
- Under 18's must be accompanied by a guardian
- 4 person minimum group size
- Half Day duration (9.00 - 16.30)
- Full Day duration 9.00 - 16.30 (Lunch not included)
Kit List ( included)
- All climbing gear
- Climbing helmets
- Climbing harness
- Climbing ropes