Two Day / per person
If you are an experienced indoor climber but are looking to get more out of climbing by climbing outdoors, then this course is a great start. We will build on your existing skills and develop skills specific to outdoor climbing. Over the 2 days we aim to cover building belays, placing trad gear, rigging top and bottom ropes systems, safe abseiling, good belay techniques, equipment and much more. We will visit some amazing crags along the Jurassic coast, leaving you 'psyched' for climbing outdoors.
Indoor to Outdoor Climbing
- Some indoor climbing experience required
- 1:4 Instructor to participant ratio
- 2 person minimum group size
- Minium age 18
- Under 18's must be accompanied by a guardian
- 2 day course duration (9.00 -16.30)
- Based close to either Swanage or Portland
- We will confirm a meeting location once booked
- Courses can be held outside of Dorset on request
Dates - 2019
- Please get in touch to arrange dates
- We run these courses 7 days a week.
- Weekends get booked up quickly so book early to avoid disappointment.
Kit List (to bring)
- Climbing helmet
- Climbing harness
- Climbing shoes
- Trainers for walk in
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- Any climbing equipment you may have