Corporate Event Climbing
Full Day / per person
Disount available for 6+
Half Day / per person
Discount available for 6+
Rock Climbing and abseiling is a fantastic activity to get your team working together and build trust in the great outdoors. We teach you the basics of attaching to ropes and keeping each other safe while climbing and abseiling. We encourage you and your team to set your own challenges, selecting activites that the entire team is comfortable with. All our climbing venues offer climbing for all abilities, and if climbing is not your thing you can still be involved helping the rest of the group.
Kit List (to bring)
- Trainers or climbing shoes
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- Food and Water
- Camera (optional)
What makes us different
- Our instructors have the highest rock climbing
- Get away from the crowds, we can access exciting
parts of the coast where other companies can’t.
- Quality safety equipment supplied.
- Whatever your ability our locations have climbs to
- Competitive group prices.
Kit List ( included)
- All climbing gear
- Climbing helmets
- Climbing harness
- Climbing ropes
- Portland (various meeting points)
- Dancing Ledge car park, Langton Matravers.
Please specify which area when booking
- No previous experience required
- Minimum age 18 years old
- 1:10 maximum instructor participant ratio
- 4 person minimum group size
- Half day duration 9.00 - 12.30 or 13.00 - 16.30
- Full day duration 9.00 - 16.30 (Lunch not included)